Rhonda M. Copley Attorney at Law | (606) 324-9607

This is an advertisement.

Post-divorce modification

Post-divorce modifications. When financial, living and other conditions for divorced persons change, a post-divorce modification action may be possible. These can include changes to your divorce decree affecting spousal support, child custody, visitation or other concerns. If you are in the military, or are married to a military member stationed in Kentucky, and have a former spouse living in another state, we can assist you in registering an out-of-state decree.

At my firm, Rhonda M. Copley, I have more than a decade of experience handling family law cases, including those involving custody, and I understand the difficulties and the emotions of such cases. Having an experienced and skilled child custody lawyer on your side can help you do what is best for your children and meet your goals at the same time.

Contact my firm to learn more information and to schedule a free 15-minute consultation. Call my office at 606-324-9607 or toll free at 866-441-8937 to make an appointment.

Schedule an Initial Consultation With My Kentucky Firm About Post-Divorce Modifications

For the convenience of my clients, I offer free 15-minute initial consultations, where clients can tell me about their issues. To contact my office in Ashland, you may send me an e-mail. You may also call my office at 606-324-9607 or toll free at 866-441-8937.

This is an advertisement.

Rhonda M. Copley

1608 Carter Avenue

Ashland, KY 41101

Telephone: 606-324-9607

Toll Free: 866-441-8937

Fax: 606-324-8817

This is an Advertisement

Practice Areas